Adirondack - Lake George Area Bus Tours & Group Info
Bus tours and tour groups love Lake George and the Adirondacks!
They especially love the wonderful full-resort lodging options and amenities offered at the Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park.
The inviting rustic ambiance of the Adirondack-themed Lodge welcomes your group as you prepare to relax in spacious and inviting luxury suites. We serve bus tours to the Adirondacks and Lake George region with a variety of onsite amenities that are sure to please a wide range of tastes, including a Sports Lounge with over 23 flat screen TVs and dining options that include one of the largest Johnny Rockets in the country!
And, of course, 38,000 square feet of Indoor Water Park that will provide your group with the thrills of white water or the fun of tubing down a lazy river, no matter the weather.
Find out how we can accommodate bus tours to the Adirondacks and the Lake George region – please contact our Sales Department at 518-824-6042, or fill out our online Request For Proposal.
- Admission to the Lodge’s indoor Water Park
- Complimentary room for the bus driver
- One free room after 20 rooms booked and paid in full
- Free parking
- Sales staff conducted meet-and-greets for all bus arrivals
- Group dining options, including restaurants and private rooms
- Staff is available to arrange additional activities to any off-site venues including The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom that may be of interest to bus tour guests.
Special room rates are offered for Adirondack and Lake George area bus tours! Plan your Lake George area group tour around some of these great events in the Adirondack-Lake George region.